Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] FW: [Openlab] instructionset

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Apr 2008 09:57:23 -0700
I'm going to have to go with "WTF?" on this one.  I just don't get it.

Are you supposed to make up a programming language to code that vague idea?