Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: Even worse? Is this true? RE: [Something] Berwyn Heights Mayor Targeted in Drug Raid

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Aug 2008 16:30:11 -0400
So if they didn't get caught, the mayor wouldn't know anything had
happened, and if they did get caught, they might end up framing the
mayor for it! Devious. Let me take a moment to admire the depth of
that scheme... okay, now I can go back to disliking them for doing it
anyway.