Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: Even worse? Is this true? RE: [Something] Berwyn Heights Mayor Targeted in Drug Raid

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Aug 2008 11:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, that was my take from the article too -- they intercepted the package
and delivered it themselves to see if they could catch anyone involved

--- still, would have thought a stakeout or something would have been a
better place to start, and the article didn't give me the impression that
had happened; more like

step 1) package!
step 2) raid!
step 3) Drug War Victory
step 4) Oops  bye

Of course there *could* be more info that was not reported, that could
"put this in context" better, but I still think they went to the smashing
and shooting approach way too quickly

> Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:35:35 -0400
> From: Allen Firstenberg <ll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Even worse? Is this true? RE: [Something] Berwyn Heights Mayor
Targeted in Drug Raid
> To: "General Wunderland.Com Discussion List" <something@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
breakdown below pts rule name              description ----
RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no rDNS