Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

[Something] Fully Baked Ideas news here?

  • FromJames Hamilton <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Oct 2009 03:04:57 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering about the separation between Looney Labs and Fully Baked Ideas. Will there eventually be a mailing list for the FBI (heh) that does not end in looneylabs.com, and am I free to use this list for that purpose now? Is the Something list even still active? (I haven't seen any activity since I joined in May.)

Anyway, the news about Drinking Fluxx came as a complete surprise to me. I guess I figured that anything that big would be mentioned first at Origins, but I understand if they didn't want to tarnish the family-friendly image of LL there. I'm not likely to purchase either Drinking or Stoner Fluxx, but I can see how they (DF especially) could be a big hit with a much larger audience (some people want to turn everything into a drinking game).

Finally, an issue with the FBI site itself. All but the top line of the logo is chopped off on every page! It needs fixing. (If it helps, I use IE 7 on Windows Vista.)

Ooh, I just thought of this. The logo for Stoner Fluxx looks too bland to me. I feel there should be a pot leaf inside the 'O' in "Stoner." That would look great! Thanks for reading my ramblings.