Looney Labs Something Mailing list Archive

Re: [Something] Fully Baked Ideas news here?

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 07 Oct 2009 21:20:35 -0400
--On Oct 1, 2009 James Hamilton <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was wondering about the separation between Looney Labs and Fully Baked
Ideas. Will there eventually be a mailing list for the FBI (heh) that
does not end in looneylabs.com, and am I free to use this list for that
purpose now? Is the Something list even still active? (I haven't seen any
activity since I joined in May.)

Excellent questions, James!

We have created both an Announcement List and a Chat List for our
new imprint, Fully Baked Ideas - although we have not yet done much
to tell anyone about the lists yet.  We will be contacting everyone
in our database about the new company soon, after we get a front page
that asks visitors to indicate they are over 18 before entering...

You can find the new lists here:
<http://fully-baked-ideas.com/content/announcements>

We do want to keep discussion of the new games published by Fully Baked
Ideas over on these new lists, rather than discussing them here on the
Looney Labs mailing lists.  Thanks for asking!

In a few weeks, after we have contacted everyone in our database about
the new chat mailing list and there are people subscribed to the list,
you will have a place to discuss your questions!

Thanks for playing our games!

-Kristin Looney