Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - We're About To Sell Out of Giant Cardboard Pyramids

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 02 Sep 2005 16:05:40 -0400
and this week in our news...

<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.09.01.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Preview of Japanese Fluxx!!!
- The Fluxx Buxx Contest starts today!
- The Fifth Ice Game Design Competition has 5 entries for review
- GinohnNews: Life on Franklin's and Other Planets

Testimonial of the Week
"To The Fluxx Crew: Wow! What a great Game. First I'd like to thank you all for your efforts in making a wonderful game. I purchased a pack of 3.0 Fluxx last night and have played at least 20 games. My wife and I were up all night laughing at the insanity of it all. When I woke up this morning I could only think of one thing... I've got to get more! I just knew the pack of cards I had couldn't be it. I quickly found your website and browsed the many wonderful card ideas..." -- message with a SASE request from Travis H?.

Regular Features

- This Week on eBay: Fluxx 2.1, M:TG Ice Age cards
- Haiku Movie Review: National Treasure  :)
- Tirade's Choice: Cats in Sinks

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin