Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Redesigning Just Desserts

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 02 Dec 2005 19:46:08 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.12.01.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New rules for Just Desserts
- Jacob Kunzler's Interview Questions
- Kristin totally revamped her WTS page
- GinohnNews:  Cheese
- Bonus HMR: Pride & Prejudice

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"P.S. They put up a 'Toys For Tots' box at my office today. In prior years my standard 'toy' for the box has been a copy of Scrabble. I figure, if I'm going to give some kid a toy at least it should be something fun and potentially educational. This year I think it's going to have to be a few Looney Labs games instead. Nothing against Scrabble but I simply MUST continue to spread the Fluxx Love!" -- email from Di

Regular Features
- Alison's Animeld: Beware the JarJarWock
- Cool Word: jitney
- This Week on eBay: Fluxx 2.1
- Haiku Movie Review: Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic :)
- Tirade's Choice: San Francisco in Jell-O

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)