Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Alison's Gingerbread Pyramid / Welcome Josh!

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 16 Dec 2005 09:19:16 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.12.15.05.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Victoria Googasian's Interview Questions
- Rash posted pages about the Schwebebahn monorail in Wuppertal,
 coverage of Tesla in WET magazine, and his FAQ
- GinohnNews: Bye Neha!

Testimonial of the Week
"A friend introduced me to Fluxx, which I instantly fell in love with, and then I found you at Origins this past summer. My life hasn't been the same since!! You guys are the GREATEST!!" -- Diane S. of Saint Louis, comments with order #80430

Regular Features
- Cool Word: skepsis
- This Week on eBay: Fluxx 2.1, Chrononauts Beta, and M:TG Ice Age bundle
- Haiku Movie Review: The Chronicles of Narnia  :)
- Tirade's Choice: 16 Serious Questions Raised By Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)