Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

Re: wwNEWS - Holy Fluxx Expansions!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 07 Jan 2006 07:11:41 -0500
sorry about the broken link... it's now 2006! Happy New Year!

http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.01.05.06.html

--On 1/6/06 Kristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2005/WN.01.05.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Bible Fluxx & Jewish Fluxx card previews
- The 18th Tree of Xmas
- The Chrononauts card list has been updated
- a Fluxx 3.1 card list has finally been created
- GinohnNews: Kayak, dijid, pokop
- This month's Hero

Testimonial of the Week
-----------------------
"Then inspiration struck. Forget supplementing other
presents with plush posable flowers, we had a bouquet for
our little darling. Well, that bouquet of flowers was the
first gift she opened, and the one she carried with her all
day. She kissed them, she cuddled them, she showed them to
everyone. We played guessing games where we hid one flower
and she had to guess what colour was missing. They were in
her hand when she dozed off in the car, and in her hand
when she sleepily toddled into her auntie's home at eleven
o'clock that night. They were the gift that the other kids
wanted to look at and play with, and the gift that she
guarded most fiercely Рeven overcoming her reticence to
speak to one of her stepcousins (she'd never met any of
them before) to ask for her flower back. So thank you to
everyone at Looney Labs. You saved Christmas." -- blog
entry by Melissa

Regular Features
- Cool Word: arte
- Haiku Movie Review: The Squid and the Whale :)
- Tirade's Choice: Pavement Drawings

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)