Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Hello Sweetie, Goodbye Margit

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 13 Jan 2006 09:01:39 -0500
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.01.12.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: So Long, John N.
- Rash posted a cool photo of a swinger in Berlin

Testimonial of the Week
"Whilst at Gen-Con, someone I did not know came up to me (I repeat, I swear this is true) and said "I'll buy you that game" pointing at FLUXX. I was taken aback at this offer from a stranger, but being a Scot at heart, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He went on, "and if you don't like it, I'll give YOU, MY money back!" And so he bought it for me, adding before he departed, "I just wanted to do that to somebody - to introduce them to that wonderful game". And do you know something? Since then I have done the same thing TWICE to complete strangers. It's a wonderful feeling to do something as unpredictably generous as that." -- Drew @ Spiritual Weightlifting

Regular Features
- Cool Word: jato unit
- This Week on eBay: M:TG Poster from 1994
- Haiku Movie Review: The Ringer :|
- Tirade's Choice: The Tiki Room

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)