Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Toy Fair & GenghisCon

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Feb 2006 14:36:05 -0500
hmmm...  I see I never sent out an email last week...  (whoops)

last week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.02.09.06.html>

this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.02.23.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Version 7 of the Treehouse Rules Label
- Version 2 of the Treehouse Written Rules
- GinohnNews: Dave & Busted and Snow'n Issues

Testimonial of the Week
"I'm fanatical about Icehouse games and Fluxx... in fact, I can't remember the last time I introduced someone to Zendo or IceTowers and they weren't scrambling for their own stashes to show their friends. I believe Looney Labs really has something going with the word of mouth campaign. I'm on board, and hope to see more and more converted pyramid-geeks showing up in the Atlanta area... until pyramids blot out the sun... bwahahahaha!!!! I've been a gamer for 15 years, and prefer abstract strategy games. Looney Labs has a great lineup of gateway games to convert the non-gamer, so I usually have a few stashes of pyramids and a Fluxx set in my backpack at all times." -- Aaron Coover's rabbit bio

Regular Features
- Cool Word: algid
- Alison's Animeld: The Thornbill
- Haiku Movie Review: Pi: Faith in Chaos  :(
- Tirade's Choice: L.A. by Day and by Night

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)