Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - We're Eliminating the Family Fluxx Display Box

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Apr 2006 09:15:37 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.04.06.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- New Product for Rabbits: Gray Pyramids!
- The Treehouse rules page has been expanded
- GinohnNews: Um, Co-op
- The Ember Update: Transformus Meet-n-Greet, Retirement

Testimonial of the Week
"I went to a friends house, and they had a set. absolutely loved it, and bought Fluxx 3.1 the same day. I play it just about every day in the Cafeteria, and it never gets old. Now I'm getting Blanxx to make it extra fun!" -- comments from Sean T. of Colorado Springs, CO

Regular Features
- Cool Word: second banana
- Haiku Movie Review: Primer %}
- This Week on eBay: Ace of Spades playing cards
- Tirade's Choice: Eric Harshbarger's LEGO Portfolio

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)