Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Welcome, Carol!

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Apr 2006 07:52:44 -0400
this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.04.20.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- Five TV Shows I'd Like To See
- A photo of Mary Meyer mice has been added to last week's article
- The Field Promotions rule has finally been added to the Martian Chess rules page
- The Treehouse and Just Desserts rules pages have been tweaked slightly
- GinohnNews: Cleaning Up on Taxes

Testimonial of the Week
"The copy of Treehouse that we received at GTS was a huge hit. My wife demo'd it to me the day after she got back and we had three people IN LINE to try a demo before we finished our first game. I love the game, it's colorful, eye-catching, easy to play and demo and inexpensive. We sold through our initial order within days of getting it on the counter." -- Steve and Janenne, Rules of Engagement Games

Regular Features
- Haiku Movie Review: Magnolia  :)
- This Week on eBay: Andrew Looney's Interactive Literature Sampler Pack
- Tirade's Choice: Cockeyed Trophy Night

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)