Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - From Hamilton to Niagara Falls

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 08 May 2006 22:47:44 -0400
(sorry this message is coming to you so late)

this week in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.05.04.06.html>

What's New?
-----------
- GinohnNews: Happy Star Wars Day
- The Ember Update: Burners and Drug Policy Reformers

Testimonial of the Week
"Dear Looney Labs: I manage a bar. One of my employees recently started playing your game Fluxx, and she decided to share it with all of my other employees. Now I have trouble getting everyone to do their job, because they are too occupied with playing. I have come to the conclusion that Fluxx is entirely too fun. I would appreciate it if you would make an edition of your game for "at work" that is 1/2-1/4 as much fun, so it doesn't detract from business.ʉ also have a question: How do you folks ever get anything done with Fluxx being right there all the time? ...I just wanted to say thank you for a great game. I appreciate that all my random slow times (waiting for the bus, waiting for customers to show up, taking a break, etc) are now filled with a cool little game. Keep up the fun!" -- Email from Erich H of Champaign, IL

Regular Features
- Haiku Movie Review: Enemy Mine
- Tirade's Choice: The Woolly-Thinker's Guide to Rhetoric

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)