Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - New Webstore / RIP Green Bean / RIP Spevaks

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 24 Nov 2008 21:41:45 -0500
this whenever in our news...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2008/WN.11.24.08.html>

What's New?
-----------
It's been a heck of a Whenever. Firstly, we've finally gotten our long-awaited new webstore up and running; secondly, we mailed out thousands of free copies of my newest game as our Holiday Gift for this year; thirdly, Alison's pet bird Green Bean passed away; then I went to Michigan for the weekend to be the Guest of Honor at a gaming convention called U*Con, and while I was away, something shockingly horrible happened.

Also of note:
   - We have a new Webstore (with new instructions for logging in)
   - New Product: World War 5
   - Now accepting pre-orders for Fluxx 4.0 and Pink Treehouse
   - Ask Andy: Two new Monty Python Fluxx FAQs:
      -  Can you Smite using The Animator?
      -  Can you win with The Cheese Shop while Getting On With it?

Usually New: Looney Labs in the News, GinohnNews, Robin TV, Testimonial,
            Haiku Movie Review, Tirade's Choice, Thought Residue, Rash.log

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-- Andy Looney