Looney Labs Weekly Mailing list Archive

wwNEWS - Another Great Origins / Coming Soon: Star Fluxx!

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Jul 2011 19:16:48 -0400
this Whenever in our News...
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2011/WN.07.20.11.html>

What's New?
-----------
In this update, Andy recaps the fun we had running Big Experiment #12 at Origins, then he shows off some of the art from the upcoming new release, Star Fluxx!

Also of note:
   - New Products: Seven Dragons + 2 new promo cards
   - New Notes From the Lab
   - New Pano Gallery: Origins
   - Robin's gallery of Origins photos
   - Big Experiment #12 Medallion Gallery
   - How Does This Andy vs. Everybody Thing Work?
   - Our Looney Pyramids Safety Testing Story
   - Cardlists for Aquarius & Seven Dragons
   - 5 Questions about Aquarius/Seven Dragons
   - 9 other FAQ answers

Usually New: Testimonial of the Week, LLabs in the News, Tirade's Choice,
            Robin TV, and Thought Residue

Come play with us ... http://www.wunderland.com/

-- Andy Looney