Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Fluxx Ideas

  • FromJonathan Cogan <coganjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 18 Dec 2005 11:48:41 -0500
I'm trying to create Fluxx goals to bridge Fluxx and Famly Fluxx, at the same time breathing new life into underused keepers.

I have come up with the following:
Battle of Agincourt: The player with War and Rain on the table at the end of the turn wins (look it up if you aren't sure) - War and Rain each only have 1 goal associated with them in Fluxx 3.0 and Family Fluxx.

Electrocution: The player with rain, and either the toaster or television, and either death or sleep on the table at the end of the turn wins. (Television and Rain only have 1 goal each, Death Sleep and Toaster have 2 each). This also may work to require the player to have Rain and an appliance, and someone else has death or sleep (hey, just cause I left the TV out in the rain doesn't mean I was the one who was electrocuted)