Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Open Market

  • From"Robert Potter" <oldestgc86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 10:36:10 -0600
Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Temporal Curse was a bad idea. Luckily, I have a better idea for an action card

OPEN MARKET:

Once played, the game pauses for a moment. During this pause, players may trade artifacts, gadgets, or the cards in their hands with each other. The market stays open until all the players are satisfied. A few restrictions though, cards that were on the table before trading must remain on the table and cards in the hands must stay in the hands.

Howzat?

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/