Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Mysteries of the EAC Timeline

  • From"Robert Potter" <oldestgc86@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Jan 2007 14:28:20 -0600
I still have a few questions about the alternate histories in Early American Chrononauts, but the website doesn't answer them. Maybe Andy will read this and enlighten me.

1. If "An Appeal to World Opinion" is fucntionally equivalent to the Declaration of Independence, why does it have a different name? More importantly, why does quieting the "Shot Heard Around The World" change the title?

2. In the game, it is possible to have "Reconstruction Begins" and "Cuba Purchase" on the Timeline at the same time (if 1803', 1861', & 1862). However, these two events are seemingly contradictory. Can you explain how they jibe with each other?

3. What's the difference between the California Gold Rush and the California Gold War? Also, how does the Battle of the Alamo connect to it?

4. This question, I could probably just look up, but...why was a section of DC returned to Virginia?

If I come up with more questions, I'll post them.

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview