Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

[Chrononauts] Hello

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Mar 2007 23:54:05 -0500
i am new to this list (though i do post to rabbits, Icehouse and Fluxx). Just got my Chrononauts copy and played my first 4 or 5 games. Yay! Also My FLGS just started carrying LL games (YAY Again!) tho not Chrononauts. I'll have to work on that but now I have a place nearby to demo! They are carrying TreeHouse, Fluxx ( 3.1 & Family) & Aquarius as well as Fluxx BlanXX.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles