Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

RE: [Chrononauts] Java version

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 31 Oct 2007 08:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
Kenneth L. wrote:
> Do you have a newer version of Java?

Actually, I have a slightly older version, I think.
(which I  should not upgrade for work reasons)

> How did you get the .jar file associated with the Java executable
> file?

Presumably, jar files should get associated during Java installation?
Java was already installed on this machine when I got it, so I didn't
do anything to set it up.

> Also, do you have the files installed in Program Files/Chrononauts
> PC?

No, I just extracted the contents of "files.zip" into a folder on my
desktop.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx