Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] 10th Anniversary planning?

  • FromTyler Dion <tfdion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Feb 2009 11:59:44 -0500
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Evan M. Rosenberg <theevander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if maybe the way to go would be Doctor Who themed gadgets, like a
> sonic tool of some sort (not entirely sure what it would do) and, of course,
> a TARDIS themed time-machine gadget (possible it could be used like a memo
> immediately after an inverter is played to turn a lynchpin to its prime/red
> side.)

The Temporal Shield gadget from EAC already does what I think a TARDIS
would do: protect the user from history-altering effects. What if
there were something that could play off the TARDIS' unreliability?
Like instead of playing a card, you draw one off the deck and must
play it if possible, otherwise it's discarded.

Tyler