Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] Some EcoFluxx "banner" ads

  • Frommadlab.rabbit.krishaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 31 Jan 2007 07:46:29 +0900
I hadn't heard until recently about the EcoFluxx Foundation and that a
portion of the sales of EcoFluxx go into it.  I think this is a big
deal, so I decided to do a few ad graphics that people can use to
advertise EcoFluxx in a way that specifically highlights the
environmental charity aspect.

I pass this by Kristin and she tweaked a couple before suggesting I post
 the links to here.

http://www.krisjohn.net/ecofluxx160x600.gif
http://www.krisjohn.net/ecofluxx320x180.gif
http://www.krisjohn.net/ecofluxx728x90.gif

The first is a tower for going down the side of the page
The second is a 16:9 ratio block for use in MySpace
The last is a banner in a more traditional aspect.

(The sizes for the first and last were pinched from the Penny-Arcade
website after I couldn't quickly nail down any standard sizes.)

Enjoy, Chris J.