Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Tom Vilsack's energy plan

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Feb 2007 00:42:02 -0500
Wow! Can you imagine that?! Actually living by the principles of Ecological Economics?! That would be wonderful. And for the whole USA?!

Also hopeful is the Maryland Global Warming Solutions Act. Robin sent info on a Grassroots Conference Call to learn about the political strategy to pass this act.

I think some of you know that I am an alien (I am a Mexican citizen). There are many reasons why I would want to become a resident. But only one for which I would like to become a citizen, and that is, to vote. (I am sneaky though, and I vote in other ways: with my money, actions and lifestyle - and you can vote like that too!).

Anyway, this is wonderful!

Luisa