Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Re: Fridges

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Feb 2007 00:25:47 -0500
Hello Chris,

This is a great idea! Do you have one of these chest fridges? If so, how do you like it? What do you keep in it? Is it practical?

As you know, I am looking to replace my fridge for something environmentally friendly. So, I wonder how one would arrange stuff inside so that you can easily get things as you are cooking. I am sure something like a jewel-box system could be constructed...

And then, how can you take advantage of that horizontal plane? I am thinking about space optimization, since I live in a really small house.

I think it is great for anyone who has the space for a chest fridge! Something like that could easily replace all those "second" refrigerators people have in the garage filled with soda, beer, ice cream, and other frozen foods that can easily be stacked and retrieved. How many of us has a second refrigerator like those? Or, do you know someone that does? Can we change to the chest fridge? Ask our friends?

Thanks for sharing, I hope there will be lots of conversions going on!

Luisa
the Green Fairy
¡Ping!