Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] The Global Warming Solutions Act

  • FromRobin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Feb 2007 13:51:37 -0500
I just received this update to the Code to use for the call on Sat.

Thank you so much for your interest in your Global Warming Solutions Act Emergency Conference Call.  We are so sorry for everyone who tried to join but received the wrong passcode.  We have corrected the information below, and we hope you can still join us this Saturday for our final call. For everyone planning on joining the call Saturday (but did not try to join unsuccessfully last night) please note the new number below.

The call last night was excellent, with over 40 people on from across the state.  We are sure this weekend’s call with measure up.  This is the last opportunity to hear about this amazing legislation from Senator Paul Pinsky, House Majority Leader Kumar Barve, and CCAN Director Mike Tidwell.

Please note the corrected conference call info:
This Saturday, February 24th -  12:00 noon EST
Conference Call # 1.888.537.8139
Code: 83531915