Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] The Global Warming Solutions Act

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Feb 2007 23:56:31 -0500
Thanks Robin!

This is really good news.
And I love the way they are conducting their Grassroots activism! One call was today, and there is still the one on Saturday!

Please Dial in to a Grassroots Conference Call this week.
For your convenience, there will be two calls to pick from:

Call #1: Thursday night Feb. 22, 7:30 pm. Call-in number:
1-888-537-8139, code 82531915
Call #2: Saturday Feb. 24, noon. Call in number:
1-888-537-8139, code 82531915