Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] We are making a difference

  • From"Luisa F. Robles" <foundations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 24 Mar 2007 14:44:28 -0400
Did you guys know we are actually making a difference?

As you know from the previous email calling to action, The American Chestnut Foundation (ACF) is doing a bunch of plantings throughout Maryland. And one orchard in particular was made possible thanks to a Looney Labs donation from the EcoFluxx Foundation.

The WSSC Rocky Gorge orchard is being planted as we speak! And we have all made this possible! You by purchasing EcoFluxx, and Looney Labs by making the donation from profits from the game. As it turns out, the ACF had the seedlings almost ready, but the area needed to be fenced, and other materials were needed as well. They were having a hard time obtaining the money to prepare the site for planting, but then the EcoFluxx foundation heard about it and donated the money. We are so proud to be able to do tangible things to ameliorate our environment! If you want to check the location of out planting site, here is the link:
<http://www.mdtacf.org/chapter.html>

In celebration of Earth day we are having an EcoFluxx special.
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=245> Please spread the word!

Also, consider helping with the actual planting of the little Chestnuts:
<http://www.mdtacf.org/help.html>
And if you do go volunteer, please let us know about it. Take pictures and tell us how it went. We would love to post them on the EcoFluxx Foundation site.

If you hear of any other worthy environmental projects that are stalled due to lack of funds, please let us know. We would love to consider them and see if we can help.

The Green Fairy says, go out and celebrate Earth day all month long! The more you spread the word, and the more EcoFluxx we sell, the more money we can donate to causes we care about! <Ping!>

Have a great spring!

Luisa