Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] New Advancement in Solar technology being tested

  • From"Rick Castello" <rick@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Apr 2007 08:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
     I enjoy reading this list, and hope that this link is considered
     appropriate - I don't know whether the list was intended for new
     Eco-friendly tech also...

     http://www.stuff.co.nz/4017784a13.html

     "New solar cells developed by Massey University don't need direct
     sunlight to operate and use a patented range of dyes that can be
     impregnated in roofs, window glass and eventually even clothing
     to produce power."

     These should cost a fraction of the cost of silicon cells to produce
     - I can't wait!

     -Rick