Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] New Advancement in Solar technology being tested

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 09 Apr 2007 23:40:03 -0400
Hello Rick,

Your link is totally appropriate and totally cool! Thank you for sharing with us. I also can't wait to have this technology commercially available. This is the kind of technological break through that makes me feel that we do have hope of living sustainably!

Luisa