Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] First 24-hour green channel in the United States

  • FromLuisa <Luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 09 Apr 2007 23:32:13 -0400
Thanks Robin,

That is super cool. Having a 24 hour channel on Environmentally conscious lifestyle is a sign that more and more people are thinking in sustainability issues! Great news!

Unfortunately, I do not have cable... but hey! if you hear of cool shows happening, I could ask "someone" to record them for me! :-)

Luisa