Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] A green carpet?

  • FromLuisa <luisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Jun 2007 19:51:06 -0400
Hello Everyone,

I finally had time to look at the clip Alfredo told us about ("Planet Us: Born Again Green"). Here is the link:

<http://video.on.nytimes.com/index.jsp?fr_story=97e06486eb9cfbe4c61d31b885b0bec1d5d38990>

I know that we can totally have the same standard of living and be environmentally friendly at the same time. We just have to rethink the way we do things... just like Ray Anderson does with his carpet-tile factory on his quest to reduce its global footprint.

I also checked out the documentary Andy talked about called "The Corporation"
<http://www.thecorporation.com/index.cfm?page_id=2>

I have not seen the documentary, but read a bit about it. I might see it chapter by chapter on youtube:

<http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FA50FBC214A6CE87>

So now, we as consumers, have the power to buy products that do take into account the environment... are we doing it?

Luisa