Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Fluxx

  • From"Magi D. Shepley" <magid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 21 Jun 2006 15:42:54 -0400
Does anybody have a list of the various cards in Fluxx in a text format already? I think I mentioned many months ago that during extended school year, I would only have one student who really enjoys the game. One of his tasks this summer (with my help) will be to create 'Life Skills' or 'Transition' Fluxx, with various independent living and community tasks making up the goal and keeper cards.

I've already determined that we cannot use the laser or ink jet printers at school with the blank cards, because we can't use the fixer anywhere with the students in the builder. I am investigating the possibility of using clear 2x4 shipping labels with the blank cards instead.

Magi