Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] we played my new game

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Oct 2006 13:40:19 -0400
I have blank dice. and decimal dice and fraction dice and math operation dice and body part dice and dice with-in dice...... The guy at the hobby store tries to hide the dice bucket when I comoe in. I go through his 'misc dice bucket' and sort  them....

The blank dice are a good ide, but not for my boys. they love mathing up the number on the roll (the reason I added dice to the game was their obsession with rolling and having different numbers represent different choices)

But, good idea..