Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Hello from Hattiesburg, MS

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Jan 2007 15:21:52 -0500
Thomisina,

What an impressive, creative, perfect adaptation for school. I've never heard that one suggested before.

Bill

William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School
933 Hamlet St.
Columbus, OH     43021

On Jan 17, 2007, at 3:18 PM, Kimberly Terrill wrote:

Hi, Thomasina!

I like that adaptation! I hadn't bought the game yet, as the theme just didn;t fit into our school.. but I might have to get it and make some changes like that! Thanks!

Kimberly- homeschooling 3 boys