Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Degree

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Apr 2007 19:14:53 -0400
Carol,
    Just wait on the Treehouse page - I'm going to actually write up a formal lesson plan for the activity I created and submit it to you.  It uses the Tic-Tac-Doh rules from that big list of Icehouse games.

   As for the tie, I know it was a petty point for me to be aggravated on, but it was an aggravation nonetheless.  I found it amusing that I could have 4 years worth of excellent reviews from my supervisors, letters from parents and the like about the good work in the classroom, but none of that mattered because of how I dressed.  What can I say, sometimes no matter how old we are that rebellious streak shines through.  I would actually even guess that us Rabbits have a wider rebellious streak than normal anyway. :D

                   -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.