Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Education blog mentioning Looney Labs

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Aug 2007 10:48:19 -0400
I have been keeping a blog as I go through the process of designing this curriculum for the Higher Order Thinking skills class because a few teachers on various boards have wanted some of my info.  Today I posted a bit about Looney Labs and how I have used and will be using their games in the classroom.  A future blog will outline exactly what I am doing with the pyramids this year when we hit our game design unit.

Just wanted to let anyone interested know and thought some of the Looneys might be at least amused by getting some small publicity in the realm of educators interested in gaming.

The blog address is:  http://tenuki.wordpress.com/

                 -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.