Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Good Games for 6th Grade Special Education Class?

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Sep 2007 15:26:29 -0400
Title: Good Games for 6th Grade Special Education Class?

Hello folks,

My cousin has just started her job as the Special Education teacher for 6th grade in a Henrico County school (yeah, the place that incited a riot for $100 iBooks). I know that a lot of you on this list are teachers and that some are also in Special Education.  I'd like to siphon off some of your collective experience and recommend appropriate games for her to try with her students.

What say you?

Topher