Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Game Days

  • From"William M. Reed" <wreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 17 Jan 2008 13:02:57 -0500
You could always call it "Loony for Learning" using the alternate spelling and avoiding any perceived conflict.

Bill

William M. Reed
St. Joseph Montessori School
933 Hamlet St.