Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Game Days

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 19 Jan 2008 09:34:30 -0500

Thanks. And I saved the link where I could find it this time. I can never find that page from the looneylabs site these days.

And now all the Looney Powers That Be now how I'll be using the images.

I'll report how my first Game workshop goes...once it gets set in place and happens.

--Kimberly