Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] The Game is looking good!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Jan 2008 16:40:34 -0500
I decided to announce it as a gaminig workshop with time for 'bring your own games to play' at the end. So they first part will be me teaching Looney Lab games. I figured that would take care of the Looney Lab part and the part that lets kids play their own games.

I have 10-12 signed up for the first session already. The different days don't need to attended in order or anything, but will be a little different each time. (and almost as many for the 2nd and 3rd game days)

I am having 2 Tuesdays and 2 Fridays a month in alternating weeks.
The first month will be Pyramid games and the second month will be card gamesand thn if we are here after that, I'll just get to games we have not been able to cover yet or play favorites.

I mentioned on my homeschool blog about it and a few people wanted more information about the Looney lab games, so I sent somelinks and stuff.

I'll try to take some pictures. I hope it is as fun as it sounds like it will be.

*Now I have to mak sure I have enough pyramids to play games with 15 kids.....

--Kimberly