Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] Need quote - teaching w/ Aquarius

  • FromJessica Blair <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 15 Jun 2009 11:52:09 -0700
Dear Teachers and Parents,

First, allow me to introduce myself. I am Looney Labs new Director of Sales & Marketing, and a firm believer in teaching with games. Children are more open to learning when they are having fun, and "accidental learning" is the best kind.

Looney Labs is very excited about the new version of Aquarius releasing in August. Aside from the gorgeous new packaging, we updated the card design, added a new action card and a new style of element card! And, as you already know, this time we'll be including modified rules for children as young as three.

We are now in the process of creating the new Sell Sheet, and would love to include a quote from a teacher or parent about teaching with Aquarius - so we thought we would ask on this list to see if anyone would be willing to write something that we could quote on our literature...

If you are interested, please reply with your quote and permission to use it. Unfortunately, we do not have much time, so we will need to pick a quote in the next 24 hours. You can see an example of our sell sheets here: http://www.looneylabs.com/literature/Traitor-SellSheet.html

Thank you for teaching with Looney Labs games!

Thank you, Jessica Blair
Director of Sales & Marketing
phone: 253-737-4280
fax: 301-441-1019