Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Aquarius rules for 3 year olds

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 30 Aug 2009 06:47:13 -0400
Wow...  sorry it too me so long to get back to this thread...

THANK YOU THANK YOU for all the wonderful discussion a few months back
on this topic...  although we went radio silent, everything you guys
talked about here was VERY VERY informative - and helped Andy write
up awesome rules variations for preschoolers in the new edition.

Check out an image of the rules sheet here:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/literature/Aquarius-Rules-back.html>

The active participants in the discussion are all listed in the credits,
special thanks to: 'Becca Stalings, David Millians, Lydia and Sharon Ritchie,
Kimberly Terrill, Bill Reed, Juanpablo Amado, and Ruth Wunderlich.

I would love to send each of you a free copy of the new edition in thanks
for your help with these preschooler rules - just reply to me privately
with your address and we will pop one in the mail to you.

In closing check out this AWESOME review for the game... which includes
pictures of both a 5 year old and a 2 year old playing the game:
<http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/08/the-age-of-aquarius-preschool-and-up>

Thanks for helping us teach with our games!

-Kristin Looney