Looney Labs Fanclub Mailing list Archive

[Fanclub] update - Looney Labs Fan Club

  • FromKristin Looney <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 03 May 2011 11:48:50 -0400
Thanks for joining our new Looney Labs Fan Club!

We've got lots of exciting stuff going on, and one very annoying issue
regarding emails getting blocked or lost or just not sent from the system.
So I'm sending this email to everyone who joined, from outside of NING,
since many of you have never heard back from us since you joined!

If you have not done so yet, please log in and add a picture to your
account!  You can find more information on getting started here:
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/getting-started>

A few links to some things you might care about...

1) Origins planning is well underway - please join us for 5 days of fun
in Columbus OHIO in late June!  And if you want to consider putting on
a lab coat and helping us run the event, now is the time to sign up!
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/origins-volunteers>

2) The Demo Team is gearing up for the launch of our next card game,
Seven Dragons.  I've got the very first production sample in hand
and the new Larry Elmore artwork is BEAUTIFUL!  Members of our demo
team can get their hands on a copy a month early...
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/seven-dragons-launch-project>

3) Members of our Demo Team can also now buy a bunch of promotional
items (like Happy Flowers, posters, playmats, and promo cards) at
crazy cheap at-cost prices... look for the list in the private forum:
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/group/demoteam>

4) We are also re-launching our pyramid system in June, with a new
game called IceDice. The old pyramids are on blow-out sale, and upgrade
kits with everything but the pyramids are available for a limited time:
<http://looneylabs.ning.com/page/icedice-upgrade-kits>

5) The public forums are also starting to fill up with fun conversations
on all sorts of topics - Join Us!  <http://looneylabs.ning.com/forum>

Thanks for playing and promoting Looney Labs Games!

-Kristin Looney