Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] up and 'bouncing' rabbit

  • From"Michael Ciarlillo" <monkeyjamboree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Oct 2005 01:06:18 -0400
a few questions and comments: first, how does someone get the points for the Experiment kit? I already have Chrononauts, Fluxx (soon 3.0 and EcoFluxx), and soon to have Are You A Warewolf?, but on the website, there doesnt seem to be a way to order the kit, unless you buy it with all nine games (which, being short on cash, isn't possible right now)... also, what suggestions would you have for trying to run demos of things at a local college that i attend? I have noticed the questions being sent to retailers, and i wanted to give some input... although i'm not a retailer, people like different editions of things, and i agree with one of the responses that said that it is educational. i know that my best friend would love to play it, as he likes bugs and frogs and things. also, i like that portions of the profits are going to environmental groups... that was a major selling point for me. one small thing i noticed about the website is that some sections are somewhat dated... like the note about being at origins 2005... also, i remember something about an Early American Chrononauts that i didnt see any info on the site about... would you be able to direct me to the page for that? i know that this email's all over the place... sorry! i also apologize for being a "dead rabbit" for demo-ing for so long... i just didnt have any kind of opportunity until now!!! oh, and keep up the great work on the awesome-looking foreign versions (maybe we'll get a more 'modern' looking version in the US like German or Japanese Fluxx?)
Sincerely,
Mike Ciarlillo
MonkeyJamboree - Trusty Rabbit