Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Flowers (Promo), Flowers (Eco), Sun, Sunshine, Star (Promo) Keepers

  • Fromadross@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 28 Oct 2005 07:54:32 +0000

-------------- Original message from "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------
> >1) Sun (Fluxx) and Sunshine (EcoFluxx) keepers are interchangable.
> >2) Flowers (promo) counts for EcoFluxx Goals that require Flowers (Eco).
> >3) That means that the Star and Flowers (promo) now count as 3 different keepers -

> > - Star = Sun, Moon, Sunshine.

> > - Flowers (promo) = Flowers (Eco), Love, Death.

> (Oh, but Flowers (Eco) does not equal Love or Death - you probably understand that, right?)

> Alison Looney
> Question Answerer 1st Class
> Duchess of Inventory

Yikes, now it's getting complicated!

Based on this, I think I'll work my deck this way -

- take out Sunshine and have Sun work for any related Goals.

- do the same with Tree/Trees and Mouse/Mice.

- leave out the promo cards Flowers, Cake, and Robot and just have the "unpowered" forms.

- leave out the promo card Star (I always do, since I never did care for it).