Based on this, I think I'll work my deck this way -
- take out Sunshine and have Sun work for any related Goals.
- do the same with Tree/Trees and Mouse/Mice.
- leave out the promo cards Flowers, Cake, and Robot and just have the "unpowered" forms.
- leave out the promo card Star (I always do, since I never did care for it).
When asked about the other "powered" Keepers (Tarts and Andy_Looney), I decided that since they don't have "unpowered" forms I'd go ahead and keep them in.
I like Tarts' Bread/Cookie Power better than Cake's anyway, since you can't put a slice of cake in a toaster (well, you can, but you won't be able to get it out or use the toaster again).
--- Begin Message ---
- DateFri, 28 Oct 2005 18:14:46 +0000_______________________________________________ Fluxx mailing list Fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://lists.looneylabs.com/mailman/listinfo/fluxx
--- End Message ---