Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Online Fluxx Card List - Updated and Moved

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Oct 2005 14:10:10 -0500
OK.

I have corrected the German names for Sleep & Dreams.
I have also indicated that there was a Promo card for the Basic Rules (new format).
    Was there an indicator on this card to indicate that it was a Promo? What did it say?
I have split the Additional info onto a second tab-panel/worksheet.
I have added the complete list of German names for ALL cards as a third tab-panel/worksheet.
I have added thanks to these people, but don't have URLs to like to for them:
    Chris Burnham
    Diana Stötzer
    Kiltedone

I have questions about the following cards:
    Composting                    Card Type & Promo indicator?
    Jackpot                          Card Type & Promo indicator?
    New format Basic Rule    What does Promo Indicator show, if any?
    Time Vortex                    Has promo indicator been updated year to year?

Also, since Andrew was asking about the cards that exist only in Fluxx v1.0, I have scanned them and temporarily placed them at:
http://home.carolina.rr.com/disaac/img013.JPG
They probably won't stay there more then a week or so though. So check them out if you are curious.

Any other changes needed? Do all of the card names match on the new sets? (Eco, Family, etc.)

Thanks again all,
            Dan