Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Online Fluxx Card List - Updated and Moved

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Oct 2005 20:04:15 -0500
At 14:10 -0500 2005-10-31, Dan Isaac 2 wrote:
I have questions about the following cards:
    Composting                    Card Type & Promo indicator?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Card Type". It's marked "Eco-Fluxx Promo" in the margin

    Jackpot                          Card Type & Promo indicator?

It's marked "2005 Rabbit Promo" in the margin.

    New format Basic Rule    What does Promo Indicator show, if any?

I can't see any difference between this one and the one that came with Eco-Fluxx.

Time Vortex Has promo indicator been updated year to year?

No, they all seem to be marked simply "Rabbit Promo".
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx