Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Online Fluxx Card List - Updated and Moved

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Oct 2005 13:08:26 -0400
Thanks largely to Andrew Ross (No not Ross Andrews!) The Fluxx Card List by Edition has now been updated to include just about everything except for the Japanese Edition information. (I still need to get that as well as many of the other new editions since 3.0. I am quite behind.)

As I have moved and changed ISP's my web address has also changed. (Although the old one is still up, but I don't think that I have access to change it anymore.) So please note the new location.

[Note to the Looney's: The link under the http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/   "Cards, Promos and Boosters" section should also be updated.]

 The HTML version of the file (231K) can be found here:
    http://home.carolina.rr.com/disaac/Games/Fluxx/FluxxByEd.htm
And if you have MS Excel, you can download that file (67K) here:
    http://home.carolina.rr.com/disaac/Games/Fluxx/FluxxByEd.xls

Please let me know if you spot anything that looks incorrect on these pages.

I do still have some questions about a few of the entries:
(I saw that there has been some discussion already about which cards can be used as what, but it was making my head hurt trying to follow along, so I am going to ask these specific questions here. Sorry for any duplicates.)

- Is the "Sun" (v. 1.0, 2.x, 3.x, & German) functionally equivalent to "Sunshine" (EcoFluxx)
- Is "Mice" (EcoFluxx) functionally equivalent to "Mouse" (FamilyFluxx)
- Is "Trees" (EcoFluxx) functionally equivalent to "Tree" (FamilyFluxx)
- Is "Borders Bonus" (Promo) functionally equivalent to "Curiosity Bonus" (which set(s)?)
- Is "Share the Wealth" (EcoFluxx & FamilyFluxx) functionally equivalent to "Time Vortex" (Promo & Reduxx)
- Is "Special Brownies" (Promo) functionally equivalent to "Special Brownies" (StonerFluxx) {one calls for Chocolate, the other Brownies}

If the cards are "functionally equivalent", I will combine them on the chart, and put a note to indicate which versions have what names.

Thanks all,
        Dan Isaac